Post a Journey
How it Works - JourneyQuote's Simplicity
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register as a Transport Provider
Register with JourneyQuote and receive travel enquires for free sent directly to you by email when a passenger posts a journey request.
Place quotes for any trips of interest.
When yours is successful you will be notified immediately. The passenger pays 10% of the price to JourneyQuote to confirm the booking and the remaining 90% directly to you.